Saturday, July 7, 2012

And so it begins...

Hello world! 

I've never blogged before or had any desire to, but after purchasing the Insanity Challenge workout, I've decided to try my hand at this whole talking to the world and hoping people listen thing :)  Over the course of 60 days, I'm going to try the Insanity Challenge and track my progress not only on the Beachbody website, but also on here.  I hope to inspire people to get off the couch and attempt what we think is impossible, but also have a written account of the results I see and the challenges I face.  I know it won't be easy, but after trying for years to get back into shape and losing the weight I've gained, why not go a little insane with Insanity! It can't hurt right? 

I hope you stay tuned and bear with my complaining over the next 2 months! 

Love always, 
Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment