Monday, July 23, 2012

Hey ya'll!

So I've officially started Insanity.  I re-did the Fit Test and surprisingly did a little better.  Not much improvement, but what can you expect, I'm starting off and definitely not in shape.  I was thinking today of what I would like to look like at the end of this, and that motivated me a little more to do this every day, no matter what.  I've got my 5 year high school reunion in a month, and I would love to see some results by then, so I can feel confident when seeing my friends.  So that's my goal.  It's kind of big, so I'm at least aiming to complete one week of insanity, and then another, and so forth, until I've done it all.  Baby steps my friends, baby steps.  Honestly, if I can do this (fingers crossed that I can and you're not all wasting your time reading this), then anyone can.  

I'll check back next Monday.  Until then, stay cool :)

Love always,
Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment