Wednesday, July 18, 2012


Hey ya'll!

My Insanity challenge finally arrived in the mail yesterday! Woo hoo!! I took pictures of my front and side so I can track my progress.  Although I hate letting anyone know how insecure I am about my body and especially my weight, I've decided to at least let the world know my body fat.  My body fat in millimeters is 30.8 which translates to me being of average build.  You do the math.  I'm not quite overweight, but I have a long ways to go to have ideal body fat.  Which is why I'm kicking all of this into gear.

I finished the Fit Test just now that is on the first dvd.  Let me tell ya, it was hard!! With Shaun T, we did a total of 8 moves for 1 minute.  After that minute, you write down the number of moves you did.  The next fit test is in 15 days (2 weeks), so hopefully there will be improvement then, if I keep going with the Insanity challenge.  Since today is Wednesday (I couldn't wait until Monday), I did do the fit test.  Between tomorrow (Thursday) and Monday, I will do the fit test again and the other workout on that first dvd called Dig Deeper.  Then on Monday, I will either take the fit test again or do the Dig Deeper workout, and be on track.  I really have to hold myself accountable for this and remember that even though I may feel tired or sick, I need to push myself.  It's not about doing every move perfectly or going the full time.  As long as I push myself and do the best that I can (given the state of mind I'm in at the time and working with the body I have now), that's all I ask of myself.  I'm done feeling and looking fat. I'm especially done feeling helpless about it.  I refuse to accept that I'm an overweight person anymore.  It's time to get my body as healthy as possible.  Keep that in mind fellow exercisers who are feeling hopeless and down in the dumps about your body image.

I'll check back in on Monday and at the end of each week!

Love always, Jacqui




No comments:

Post a Comment