Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's a scorcher!

Hi ya'll!
It's a scorcher out! I've learned from both running and riding my bike, the most difficult thing I face when exercising outside, is the dang freaking wind! It's great when you're going with it and it cools you down, but going up a hill and fighting against the wind is so hard! Needless to say, it was a struggle at the end of my bike ride.  However, no one regrets a work out.  No matter how difficult it is, how crappy you feel afterwards or felt before and during, you're always happy you did a work out at the end.

Since I just ordered the Insanity Challenge today, it won't be here for a few days, which means I won't be able to write about what is happening with that particular workout until it comes.  BUT if I feel like complaining about the heat and exercising in the mean time, I'll probably do that :) Stay tuned!

Love always,
Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment